Turn your PC into a music studio by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI cable.
Easy to install with built-in driver.
USB powered, no external power needed.
1 in + 1 out MIDI interface.
16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels.
LED power indicator, MIDI in & out signal indicator.
Compatible with most Midi devices like Yamaha, Roland.
Supports Windows Vista/XP and Mac OS X.
Type: USB Midi cable
Interface: 1 USB, 1 Midi in, 1 Midi out
Length: Approx. 2m / 6.56ft
Weight: 87g / 3.1oz
1 USB MIDI Cable
3 indicator lights:
USB connection indicator (red)
MIDI out activation (green)
MIDI input activation (yellow)
Instructions for Use:
1. Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
2. Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard (of MIDI device).
3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on
4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc.
5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI Out devices to "USB Audio Device"
6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver.