The 7" TFT Touch Screen Car GPS Navigator with FM / Bluetooth / AV-IN + 4GB USA & Canada & Mexico Map TF Card offers superior driving intelligence with lifetime map update on a wide and colorful screen. The GPS navigation device provides turn-by-turn instructions, including street names, gas stations, and restaurants and so on. It also offers route guidance, like shortest line, length of time and alternative directions. Additionally, the multi-functional GPS navigation device supports MP3/MP4 player and e-book browsing, thus you can listen to music or read e-books on the go. Such a versatile GPS navigator, you should take one to make your driving more pleasurable and less dangerous.
This GPS which has bluetooth and AVIN can connect with car rear view cameras
7" high-definition touch screen, bring you good visual effects
Professional-level portable navigation system, new car interface design
Built-in high-sensitivity GPS antenna, can receive satellite signals faster and more accurate
High-speed response, both hot and cold start
Multi-stop route optimization
Clear guidance at complex intersections with lance assist
Driver Safety view to reduce driver distraction
Route detour and fast automatic re-routing
Features tailored for the car-FM transmitter
Support MP3 / MP4 player, you can listen to music on the go
Support E-book browsing, you can also listen to music when reading
4GB TF card included(USA & Canada & Mexico Map,and you may replace it with your local GPS software & maps)
Main Chip: Sirf dual-core
Support System: Windows CE6.0
Screen: 7 inch TFT color touch screen
Display Resolution: 800 x 480
Support Card: Support TF card, up to 16GB
Supported Audio File Formats: WMA, MP3
Support Video File Formats: MPG-1 up to 720x576, 1.8M, 25fps, mp2djt.mpg, WMV, ASF, avi, 3GP, DAT, mov, mp4, RM (optional), RMVB (optional)
Supported Image File Formats: JPG, BMP
Support E-book File Formats: TXT, TTS
Support language: English / French / German / Spanish / Portuguese / Hungarian / Italian / Russian / Greek / Polish / Turkish / Finnish / Roman / Slovak / Czech / Norwegian / Danish / Swedish / Dutch
Default Function: Navigation, MP3, MP4, digital photo frame, eBook, flash player, FM transmitter, games, tools (calendar, calculator, unit conversion functions), and other functions 25
Internal Memory: 128MB
Signal Channel: 22Tracks
Control Modes: Touch-screen buttons added
Battery Capacity and Type: 1060mAh lithium battery
Power Charging Port: 5V DC power interface
Power Adapter: 100 / 230V universal power adapter, 5V / 1.5A
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 60℃
Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 60℃
Humidity: 45% to 80%
Storage Humidity: 30% to 90%
FM Range: 76 ~ 108MHZ
Cold Start Time: 18 seconds
Hot Start Time: 1-2 seconds
Interfaces Include: 3.5 audio interface, TF card interface, USB interface
Dimensions: 18 x 11.2 x 1.4cm / 7.09" x 4.41" x 0.55" (L x W x H)
Weight: 601g / 21.2oz
1 x 7" Resistive Touch Screen Windows CE 6.0 OS 4GB GPS Navigator Multimedia Player with FM Transmitter/Bluetooth
1 x Charger
1 x USB Cable (Length 50cm)
1 x Car Adapter (Length 15cm)
1 x Holder
1 x Back Splint
Incorrect operation will affect the lifespan of Car GPS navigation device
There are some correct instructions as follow:
1. Please close the page before you turn off the device. Turning off your device directly without closing the page is incorrect.
2. For the first 3 times the device should be charged about 10 hours to maximize the battery capacity.
3. Start your car and connect the device to the cigarette lighter socket. Remove the plug from the socket after use. These operations are good for protecting the battery of your device.
4. Please keep your GPS navigation away from wireless electric wave or any devices with strong radiation during your use, which will lead to device malfunction.
5. Navigation positioning should be prior to driving. Please don’t receive the signal during your driving. And please keep the device away from high objects during positioning, like mountain and high building.
6. Don’t use chemical reagent or washing powder to clean your GPS navigation device, so as to avoid corrosion.
7. Regularly back up important data in the TF/SD card to avoid data loss.
Q1: No reaction to any click
Reason: Lack of calibration
Solution: You need to check your touch screen again
Q2: Poor signal reception
Reason: You locate in a place with poor signal reception
Solution: Move to a open space or press thereset button of GPS
Q3:The crash occurs during normal use.
Reason: Slower response time
Solution:Reset and activate it
Q4:The crash occurs during charging
Reason: Full battery
Solution:Unplug the power cable to reset
Q5: Fail to enter Map
Reason: Loss of map data or wrong route to map
Solution: recopy the map data or add map route
Q:Wrong report during navigation
Reason: loss of map data or out-of-date map
Solution:Recopy or update the map data
Q:No display or fuzzy display
1.Low brightness of ambient light
2.Be in auto power-saving mode
1. Adjust the rightness of ambient light
2. Touch the LCD screen with your touch pen and it will be bright again.
Q: Fail to connect with the computer
1. You didn′t choose USB mode in the navigator
2. Bad connection with USB or broken USB cable
1. Connect USB cable to the computer after starting up, and please choose USB mode between USB mode and charging mode.
2. Connect the cable/ replace an oldcable with a new one