Aluminum Alloy CREE XM-L T6 LED Submersible Diving Flashlight Torch 1200 Lumen (1 x 18650) FLD-103385

Aluminum Alloy CREE XM-L T6 LED Submersible Diving Flashlight Torch 1200 Lumen (1 x 18650) FLD-103385

5 (2 product reviews)Added 5 years ago
US$ 22.83 Free worldwide shipping!
TinyDeal
Product Features: : The 1200 Lumen LED Submersible Dive Light is the newest twist to the old flashlight This 1200 Lumen Dive Light is made of anodized aluminum construction, and is anti-corrosion proof via its hardened finish The Dive Light contains a Super Flux LED that offers state of the art performance On land, the center spot concentrates 80% of the light output while using the remaining 20% to provide a bright area around the center spot to light up a wide viewing area Throws beam up to 10 meters in water Suitable for underwater working, police, searching, outdoor activities, etc It can work 50 meters under water Switch off the light by taking off battery from the torch Hard-Anodized finish; Anti-abrasive, free-scratch, shock-proof Ultra-deep trench structure with skid-proof effect is excellent when diving Emitter Type: CREE XM-L T6 LED Light Color: White LED Quantity: 1 Battery Configurations: 1 x 3.7V 18650 battery (battery NOT included) Brightness: 1200 lumens maximum brightness LED Lifespan: 100,000 hours Material: Aluminum Lens: Coated Glass Lens Reflector: Aluminum textured reflector Casing Color: Black Net Weight: 201 g / 7.035 oz (battery excluded) Size: 145 x 50 x 50 mm / 5.655 x 1.95 x 1.95 inch Color: Black NOTICE: Please do not shine the flashlight beam directly into the eyes. The powerful light could cause permanent injury Product Specifications:: Package Contents:: * 1 x Submersible Flashlight (Battery Not included)