- After packaging and shipping, your wig will need just a little care and attention in order to look its best.
- Gently brush it out, or use a steel comb or your fingers on delicate curly styles.
- Airing the wig out on a wig stand for a day or two before wearing will allow it to look its most natural.
- Synthetic hair can be trimmed, but cannot be permed or dyed.
- Mixed Human hair wigs should not be permed, but can withstand low to mid-temperature styling and can be trimmed.
- For best results, style your wig before putting it on.
## Size Charts
Cap Size: Cap Circumference Front to Back Side to Side Across Forehead Side to Side Over Top Temple to Temple Across Back Nape of Neck
Ultra Petite: 48 31 25.5 26 30 10
Mini Petite: 53 32 29 30.5 35.5 11.5
Petite: 55 35.5 30.5 32 37 13
Average: 56.5 37 32 32.5 38 14
Large: 58 37 32 33 39 15
## How To Measure
## Learn More About This Product
# Putting the wig on:
If your hair is long, pull it straight back into a secure ponytail at the base of your neck. Next, using hairpins, secure the ends of the ponytail to the back of your head, keeping your hair as flat as possible.If you have bangs or short hair, secure those loose hairs around your face back with bobby pins.
Put the wig cap on according to the package directions, ensuring that all your hair is secure back in the cap.Gently pull the wigcap backwards off of your face from the back.this pushes all those fly away hairs backwards so you don' see them.
Start piercing hairpins through the wig cap, and into your hair below. Be careful not to poke yourself in the scalp
Put the wig on.Start it by putting it on way on your forehead,past your hairline.The wig should feel secure, but not too tight. If needed, you can adjust the size with the Velcro tabs inside the wig.
# Cleaning the wig
First, comb through the wig gently to remove any tangles, then turn the wig inside out. Use specially formulated wig shampoo to clean the wig, following the instructions carefully. Generally, most wig shampoos will instruct you to add a capful of specifically formulated wig shampoo to cold water, and soak the wig for five minutes. After the appropriate amount of time has passed, swirl the wig gently for a few moments in the shampoo water, being careful not to rub the wig. Once done, rinse the wig thoroughly using a basin of clean water and lay it out on a towel, blotting softly to remove excess water.