- After packaging and shipping, your wig will need just a little care and attention in order to look its best.
- Gently brush it out, or use a steel comb or your fingers on delicate curly styles.
- Airing the wig out on a wig stand for a day or two before wearing will allow it to look its most natural.
- Synthetic hair can be trimmed, but cannot be permed or dyed.
- Mixed Human hair wigs should not be permed, but can withstand low to mid-temperature styling and can be trimmed.
- For best results, style your wig before putting it on.
Cap Construction: Capless_,_
Top to Bottom (Inches): 16.58_,_
Cap Size: Average_,_
Net Weight (g): 200_,_
Shipping Weight (g): 250_,_
## Size Charts
Cap Size: Cap Circumference Front to Back Side to Side Across Forehead Side to Side Over Top Temple to Temple Across Back Nape of Neck
Ultra Petite: 48 31 25.5 26 30 10
Mini Petite: 53 32 29 30.5 35.5 11.5
Petite: 55 35.5 30.5 32 37 13
Average: 56.5 37 32 32.5 38 14
Large: 58 37 32 33 39 15
## How To Measure