## Key Features
Dual-use Nail Art Pen - Flexible Use: 1. Fine Pen Nib: remove the cap of the nail polish pen and gently squeeze the bottle until the nail paint shows from the tip. Then you can draw detail pattern on your nails.
1. Nail Polish Brush: turn the cap up and there is a long liner brush. Just use it as normal nail polish
2. Apply a layer of top coat for best and durable result.
3. Can be mixed with nail varnish for glittery party nails.
4. Can be used on natural nails or false nails. Easy and ready for use! Suitable for professional use or home use.
Type: Other Decorations_,_
Net Weight (g): 21_,_
Size (cm): 18.104.22.168_,_
## Learn More About This Product
#Looking for a beautiful and gorgeous way to add flair to your look? Nail art can compliment your outfit for a special event or add a unique touch to your personality every day.
##Tip 1--Prepare Your Nails
Remove your old nail polish--Make sure you're strating with a clean state by removing any old polish that's still lingering on your nails.
Shopping for Nail Art Removing Products>
Trim and file your nails--Shape your nail make them neat. Since you're creating nail art,try not to trim them too short.It's better to have space to work with.
Shopping for Nail Files>>
Apply a base coat--This texture is meant to help the next layer,styling place longer without clipping.
Choose base coat you like best>>
##Tip 2-Add a jewel or sticker to your nail
Allow the base coat to dry
Dab a nail glue or a nail gel on your nail. put it high on the nail,toward the tip, or in the lower corner.Think about where it will look best.
Buy a Nail Glue>>
Choose A UV Gel>>
Pick up the jewel or sticker with a pair of tweezers and drop it onto the gel or glue. Use the tweezers to gently press it into place. Allow the glue to dry.
* Paint a clear top coat over the nail to keep the sticker or jewel from falling off.