OHSEN - Olympic Spirit
OHSEN advocates the Olympic spirit, FASTER, HIGHER, STRONGER. Its brand principle is also faster service, higher quality and stronger alliance. OHSEN, combining with premium watch making technology and high quality materials, produces various of watch with its own unique features. This OHSEN AD1309 Men Sports Digital Watch, with its date, week, alarm, stopwatch, backlight and dual time display, reflects its pursuit for Olympic spirit. Wearing it, you will never worry about your exercise. No matter you are sports lover or student, this watch is perfect to be with you.
- OHSEN AD1309 dual time sports digital watch for men and student boys to wear.
- Function: Date, time, week, alarm clock, stopwatch, EL backlight and 12 / 24 hours switch.
- Dual time display, adopt dual movement, digital and quartz movement.
- Separate working sub-dials, second and week dial.
- Stainless steel case and back cover, strong and sturdy in structure.
- Rubber strap, durable, soft and comfortable to wear.
- 12-hour/ 24-hour time format for choice as you like.
- Alarm clock, to remind you of every important moment.
- Support stopwatch function, especially suitable for sports use.
- EL backlight functionand luminous pointers, convenient to see the time at night or in dark place.
- Classic pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
- 30M water resistant, especially suitable for outdoor sports use.
People: Male table
Watch style: Outdoor Sports, LED
Available color: Black, White, Red, Yellow
Shape of the dial: Round
Movement type: Double-movtz
Display type: Analog-Digital
Hour formats: 12/24 Hour
Case material: Stainless Steel
Band material: Rubber
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Special features: Luminous, Day, EL Back-light, Date, 12/24 hours switch, Week, Working small sub-dials, Alarm clock, Stopwatch
Water resistance: 30 meters
Weight and Size:
The dial thickness: 1.5 cm / 0.59 inches
The dial diameter: 4 cm / 1.57 inches
The band width: 2 cm / 0.79 inches
Wearable length: 16 - 21.5 cm / 6.30 - 8.46 inches
The bracelet inner diameter: 3 cm / 1.18 inches
Product weight: 0.047 kg
Package weight: 0.117 kg
Product size (L x W x H) : 24 x 4 x 1.5 cm / 9.43 x 1.57 x 0.59 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 25 x 5 x 2.5 cm / 9.83 x 1.97 x 0.98 inches
Package contents: 1 x OHSEN AD1309 Men Sports Digital Watch
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.