The Meaning of Watch
Watch for people, especially for men, has great significance beyond the watch itself.
For a man who has his own wrist watch, that is a symbol of responsibility on their shoulder and remind you to have a happy family, remind that you should focus on their careers, remind you that you have a generous heart, remind you the value of time. So you should have your own watch - MEGIR 2002.
• Imported quartz movement: Makes it work good and keeps accurate time.
• Hardlex crystal mirror: High hardness and scratch-resistant.
• Three cool working sub-dials: Three small sub-dials not only play a role of decoration, but also are functional small dials.
• Big cool crown: Cool time crown design is not only shapely, but also personalized, it shows your charm.
• Date function: A mini window to display date, let you know daily date clearly without calendar.
• 30M water resistance: It makes your life more convenient, when you wash hand and face, you needn't to take it off.
• Soft silicone band: It's durable to use, comfortable to wear, good in hand feeling.
• Classic pin buckle: Stainless steel pin buckle, it's easy to adjust length and not easy to fall off.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Business
Available color: Black, White
Movement type: Quartz watch
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Alloy
Band material: Silicone
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Special features: Moving small three stitches, Date
Water resistance: 30 meters
Weight and Size:
The dial thickness: 1.5 cm / 0.59 inches
The dial diameter: 3.7 cm / 1.45 inches
Product weight: 0.120 kg
Package weight: 0.17 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 25 x 3.7 x 1.5 cm / 9.83 x 1.45 x 0.59 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 26 x 4.7 x 2.5 cm / 10.22 x 1.85 x 0.98 inches
Package contents: 1 x MEGIR 2002 Watch
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.