Mini HDMI to AV Composite Video Converter with SODIF Coaxial Output Support PAL / NTSC TV Formats
The MINI HDMI to AV signal converter converts HDMI video signal or audio signal to AV (CVBS) composite video signal and the FL / FR stereo audio signals, and it supports DVI system sideline signals. Additionally, it also supports SPDIF and coaxial output. Ideal for users to convert the high quality of the HDMI video signal into normal CVBS signal (standard-definition 480i, 576i) which can be played on TV, VHS VCR, DVD recorders, etc. Support both NTSC and PAL TV formats.
• No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play.
• Provide advanced signal processing with great precision, colors, resolutions, and details.
• Support PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV formats input.
• Support HDMI 1080P or 720P output.
• Compatible HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 2.0.
• 1 x HDMI Input, 1 x RCA Output (Yellow, White, Red), 1 x SPDIF output, 1 x coaxial output.
• Low power, no power adapter required.
Available Color: Black
Interface: RCA, HDMI
Certificate: FCC, RoHS, CE
Product Weight: 0.044 kg
Package Weight: 0.136 kg
Product Size (L x W x H): 7.3 x 5.4 x 2.0 cm / 2.87 x 2.12 x 0.79 inches
Package Size (L x W x H): 15.5 x 9.0 x 2.5 cm / 6.09 x 3.54 x 0.98 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Mini HDMI to AV Composite Video Converter with SODIF Coaxial Output, 1 x USB Cable