You are bright pearl when you get maaried with your Mr.Right! You can't leave fashion beautiful bridal party handbag, because the very choice of handbag may be means a woman's taste.Shining rhinestone lock of this bridal handbag perfectly decorates this bag. With luxurious sequin embellishment, this rhinestone handbag will make you be the star shining bright and sparking among people. This bag is small and equisite. Made of high quality material, this clutch handbag is valuable and durable for long time using. With an extra chain strap, this sequin handbag can be used as a shoulder or crossbody bag. It's great to have one rhinestone handbag like this. This elegant and fashion rhinestone handbag is perfect for wedding, evening party and other important occasion.This handbag is a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you.
## Product Description
Luxurioussequin embellishmentmakes this bridal handbag shining enough to sparkle you
Rhinestonelockdecorationforthisrhinestone handbag is elegant and shining
Withan extra chain strap, this sequin handbag can be used as ashoulder or crossbodybag
This rhinestone handbag suits for your party, wedding and evening occasions
The bag issmall and equisite;inadditionthe closure design is special
Bag Size:17.5 x7.5 x 8cm/6.9 x3 x 3.1in(L x H x W)
Luxurious sequin embellishment is not noly fashion, but shows your noble temperament
With an extra anti-rusty chain strap, this handbag can be used as a shoulder or crossbody bag
The rhinestone and the closure design make it different from others
Size in Detail:
How to Choose the Perfect Handbag:
There are so many handbags on offer, how to select the one that would complement your figure and go with most of your outfits? See fashion expert tips.
1. What purse style would work best with your figure?
Never mind the current fashion: your handbag should first of all complement your figure. A tiny purse on a largish woman looks a bit silly. But even though large bags are in fashion now, don't go overboard, otherwise the bag will distract attention from your person
If you are slim and tall, go for a round or square shaped purse. If you are not very tall, a bottle shaped handbag would look best. And, of course, a not very large backpack works perfectly for any figure
Most handbags have adjustable handles, so make use of them. Large bags should never hang at the level of your hips: if necessary shorten the handle, so the bag comes to your waist line. And if you wear a backpack, it should not hang down over your backside: adjust the handles so it is just above your waist. This looks better, doesn't put as much pressure on your lower back, and forces you to keep a good posture
2. What color should you choose?
These days handbags are very colorful. Of course, this means that you can no longer have just one bag that would go with any outfit you wear. However, if you wear a lot of blue, orange or green, a matching color purse would make your outfit complete. Fruit prints are currently 'in', with the most popular being cherries, peaches and apples
As far as prints go, a plain, one-color handbag is more practical as it is easier to match with your clothes. However, if you wear a single-colored dress, adding a bright, multicolored handbag might be a good idea
Also each season of the year favors different handbag colors. All greens are very popular in spring, while red and orange are often seen in autumn. Winter favorites are white and all shades of blue.
And, of course, black is still a classic, which goes with any outfit. Brown handbags, too, are still popular although they are not very practical: a brown bag would only work with brown or beige clothing
How to Choose a New Handbag
Ohhhhhhhhhhh! You need a new handbag, or purse, if that's your main word for this obsession-worthy accessory. Choosing the right one is part assessment, part planning and part emotion. If you love it, well, you know what they say: Follow your heart. If you don't actually fall in love, among the many available you will surely fall in like with at least one that suits your needs and will be a satisfying daily companion. To make sure that happens, check out several aspects of the bags you like to see how they fit your needs
1. Decide what color handbag you want. Many stores have their handbags sorted by color, so all you have to do is find the section of color you're looking for instead of searching through racks and racks of bags. If you don't have a basic black bag, you may want to start there. A black handbag can go with almost everything.
2. Pick the size of handbag you prefer. Handbag sizes range from small, barely bigger than a wallet, to very large, almost the size of a backpack. Before you decide on the size, think about how much you're actually going to be putting into it and carrying around on a daily basis. You may not need as big of a bag as you think
3. Choose how long you want the shoulder strap to be. Some straps are so short there is just enough room for the purse to fit right under your arm, and some are so long that the purse actually rests against your hip
4. Choose how thick of a shoulder strap you want. There are straps that are quite thin, only a half-inch thick, and there are some that can be as wide as several inches. Test out a few handbags on your shoulder to see which thicknesses feels awkward and which thicknesses feel comfortable
5. Count how many pockets are inside. Even if you think you're not going to use all of them, you probably will sometime down the road. Pockets are useful to help you keep everything organized
6. Check how the handbag closes. Some people can't stand having a purse that is completely open with no way to close it. They prefer to have a zipper or a flap to close over the top. A purse with a zipper or a flap is usually better because no one can reach in your bag to grab your items
Tips & Tricks
Before you purchase any handbag, think about your lifestyle. If you are constantly running around from place to place, a larger bag may be for you so you can fit all of your items in one bag
1 x Bridal Handbag