Cozy and trendy Mid Rise Jeans satisfy your entire daily wear requirement. Mid Rise Jeans features slim fit style perfectly shows your charming figure. Excellent air permeability construction jeans is more comfortable for daily wear. Wear-resistant plus plenty of reinforce stitching make the Fashion Jeans more durable for all year round wear.
## Product Description
The Mid Rise Jeans is made of the finest material
The Mid Rise Jeans features Zip Fly, belt loops and button front closure
The Mid Rise Jeans has five traditional pockets
Excellent Air Permeability structureFashion Jeans more comfortable for all year round wear
Personalize and traditional five pockets designed to easy to access and give you stylish looks
Genius Pleated and Contrasted Colorstyle designjeans is easy to fit to different shoes and clothes in your wardrobe
TheFashion Jeans is made of the finest material soft for touch and comfortable for wear
Size in Detail:
These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
Size may be smaller than usual standard, and you could choose a larger size
How to Measure:
1. Actual Waist- As the labelled waist size usually differs from the actual size, we make sure this is measured to give customers an idea of shrinkage and stretching. This is measured flat and then doubled to give an actual waist size.
2. Inseam - Our inseam measurement is taken with the jeans laid flat. We measure the inseam from the crotch to the bottom of the leg at the inside.
3. Outseam - This measurement is taken on some of our brands. It is a flat measurement from the bottom of the leg to the waistband.
4. Leg Opening - Also called the ankle meausrement or the hem, this is a short base measurement from one side of the leg to the other. This measurement can give an idea of tapering and fit.
5. Front Rise - This is a measurement from the top of the waistband, above the top button, to the crossing seams at the crotch.
6. Back Rise - Similar to the front rise, we measure from the top of the waistband at the back straight down to the crossing seams at the crotch.
* 1 x Men's Jeans