A comfortable, fashion and cool jeans is the must have for your wardrobe. Contrasted color style design of the Cotton Jeans more popular and cool for wear around the blocks. Show your style and personalize with this stylish Cotton Jeans. The Fashion Jeans is made of the finest material which more comfortable and durable for all years round wears. Add some touch to your daily wear with this personalized Jeans.
## Product Description
TheCotton Jeans features tradition five pockets design
Suspenderstyle design Men's Cotton Jeans more cool and chic for wear
The Cotton Jeans is made of the finest material more durable and comfortable for all season wear
Add some fresh wardrobe elements to your daily wear with thisFashion Jeans
TheJeans features traditional five pockets, two hands slash front pockets, one hidden pocket and two back pockets
Genius contrasted color style of the jeans more cool and chic for wear around the blocks
Reinforce stitching makes the Jeans more durable for long time wear
Size in Detail:
These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Measure:
1. Actual Waist- As the labelled waist size usually differs from the actual size, we make sure this is measured to give customers an idea of shrinkage and stretching. This is measured flat and then doubled to give an actual waist size.
2. Inseam - Our inseam measurement is taken with the jeans laid flat. We measure the inseam from the crotch to the bottom of the leg at the inside.
3. Outseam - This measurement is taken on some of our brands. It is a flat measurement from the bottom of the leg to the waistband.
4. Leg Opening - Also called the ankle meausrement or the hem, this is a short base measurement from one side of the leg to the other. This measurement can give an idea of tapering and fit.
5. Front Rise - This is a measurement from the top of the waistband, above the top button, to the crossing seams at the crotch.
6. Back Rise - Similar to the front rise, we measure from the top of the waistband at the back straight down to the crossing seams at the crotch.
1 x Men's Jeans