Jeans have become a fundamental part of wardrobes around the world. Our Fashion Embroidered Slim Straight Pockets Men Jeans can make you cool and comfortable in any occasion.Cozy and trendy Low Rise Straight Mens Jeans will satisfy your entire daily wear requirement. This Straight Mens Jeans features slim fit style perfectly shows your charming figure. Excellent air permeability cotton construction Low Rise Mens Jeans is more comfortable for daily wear. Wear-resistant plus plenty of reinforce stitching make the Slim Straight Jeans more durable for all year round wear.With these slim Cheap Mens Jeans you can show your perfect figure easily. You will get the best price!
## Product Description
TheLow Rise Straight Mens Jeans are made of high quality cotton material, durable and comfortable
Straight leg, zipper front closure and belt loop style designerLow Rise Straight Mens Jeans
Destroyed style Slim Straight Mens Jeans are perfectly show your style and taste
Cut to fit and super versatile, this Cheap Mens Jeans are sure to become an all-time have
Genius destroyedstyle designedLow Rise Jeans fully complement any clothes in your wardrobe
Classic Destroyed style design zipper front closure, belt loops and two hands slash pockets and two large back pockets
Each detail you can find on thisLow Rise jeans just designed to comfortable, stylish and cool
Destroyed andLow rise style designed slim straight jeans cool and fashion for daily wear
Size in Detail:
These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
Size may be smaller than usual standard, you can choose a larger size
How to Measure:
1. Actual Waist- As the labelled waist size usually differs from the actual size, we make sure this is measured to give customers an idea of shrinkage and stretching. This is measured flat and then doubled to give an actual waist size.
2. Inseam - Our inseam measurement is taken with the jeans laid flat. We measure the inseam from the crotch to the bottom of the leg at the inside.
3. Outseam - This measurement is taken on some of our brands. It is a flat measurement from the bottom of the leg to the waistband.
4. Leg Opening - Also called the ankle meausrement or the hem, this is a short base measurement from one side of the leg to the other. This measurement can give an idea of tapering and fit.
5. Front Rise - This is a measurement from the top of the waistband, above the top button, to the crossing seams at the crotch.
6. Back Rise - Similar to the front rise, we measure from the top of the waistband at the back straight down to the crossing seams at the crotch.
How to Wash Jeans:
Extend the life of your jeans, keep them from fading, and keep them from shrinking when you follow these easy how to steps. Washing your jeans this way will take a little longer than simply tossing them in the washer and dryer, but the long-lasting benefits will be your reward. Plus, if you're paying designer prices for your denim, you'll want to learn the proper way to wash jeans.
Step One: Prepare your jeans for washing by emptying the pockets and turning the jeans inside out
Step Two: Set your washing machine to a cold temperature and the gentle or hand wash cycle. Fill the machine with water and use the recommended amount of Woolies
Step Three: Once the machine has pre-filled with water, add your jeans to the wash
Step Four: Once the washing machine cycle has finished, promptly remove your jeans. Turn them right side out, and hang them by the waist with a two clip pant hanger
Step Five: Hang your jeans out of direct sunlight and let them air dry. Drying time will vary by depending on the climate in which you live, the current air temperature and humidity. To be on the safe side, plan on letting your jeans dry for at least a day and a half
1 x Men's Jeans