This Hip Hop jeans provide you comfortable wearing experience and stylish looks! The Hip Hop jeans are part of the culture of the Hip Hop. These jeans are a personal expression of perception personified in the decorative on the jeans! The jeans are an important part of any Hip Hop guy's wardrobe. They can take you from a casual outing with friends or a fun date to a day at the office. The loose jeans features wear-resistant, versatile, and stylish make it the most popular star among the pants. This mens fashion jeans is made of the finest material which features cozy touch and colorfast. Complete your wardrobe with this fashion and trendy men jeans. Refresh your Hip Hop gear with this ean, make your dancing movement more charming and cool with this cool and stylish Hip Hop Jean! You can show your infinite charm in your life. The clear and concise style of design makes you cool and keep you looking fashion forward with this jean
Made of high quality Cotton to insure comfortable wearing
Special baggy pants design makes you wear nice and cool
The Hip Hop jeans are for greater comfort, durability, and softness with its high quality material
This comfortable loose jeans have chic appearance and comfort cutting
Cut to fit and super versatile, this men fashion jeans are sure to bring compliments
The men Hip Hop jeans will surely make you stand out in the crowd
Mens Fashion Jeans are durable enough for daily as well as sport wearing
This comfortable baggy pants has cool appeal and instant style
The Hip Hop jeans are part of the culture of the Hip Hop. These jeans are a personal expression of perception personified in the decorative on the jeans
This Hip Hop jeans provide you comfortable wearing experience and stylish looks
The zipper is made of special material and make this Jean easy to put on and take off
Size in Detail:
These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure Men's Pants:
Sometimes it may be difficult for men to find pants that fit them correctly. If a man is looking for comfort, he might buy pants that are too big. The pants could also be too long or short. There is a way to ensure that you purchase the correct size pant. If you know your measurements, finding pants that fit becomes easier. Pants that fit well can enhance your appearance and give you a neater style and look
A. Measure Your Waist: Place the measuring tape an inch over your belly button. While measuring, stand up straight and do not hold your stomach in. Add another inch to the measurement to find your waist size. Most stores carry waist sizes that range form 30 to 42 inches
B. Measure Your Hips: Place the measuring tape directly across the hip bone area. Usually a man's hip area is almost the same measurement as his waist. But sometimes the waist area is bigger then the hips. If the waist is much bigger than the hip, the fit may be baggy around the crotch area and legs. Buy pants that fit the largest part of you and get them professionally altered to fit your body
C. Measure Your Crotch: Measure the crotch length by starting at the front center waistline and extending your tape measure in between the legs and up to the back center waistline. The crotch depth is measured by sitting on a chair and measuring from the side waist to the chair seat
D. Measure Your Thigh: measure around fullest part of upper leg while standing
E. Measure Your Inseam: Place the measuring tape at your natural crotch to get your inseam measurement. Let the tape fall until it reaches the top of your shoe. Pants should cover the top of the shoe, but they should never touch the floor. They should stop right over the back heel area of your shoe. Wear the shoes that you will most often wear with the pair of pants you are fitting. Shoes make a difference in the inseam measurement
F. Measure Pants for Hemming: When measuring pants for hemming, consider the width of the pant leg, as skinner pants can be hemmed shorter and wide-legged pants look better longer. Measure pants for hemming, make sure each side is equal
Fit In with a Properly Fitting Jean:
If the jean fits, wear it. But if it doesn't, well, don't. Nothing can drag your style down like an ill-fitting pair of jeans. Read the Overstock.com Men's Measurement Guide for tips on finding your measurements. Then, take a look at the Overstock.com sizing chart to ensure a terrific fit.
1. Bootcut. Bootcut jeans are the perfect cut for any guy hoping to look fashionable without looking outrageous. This slim cut fits closely (but not tightly) with a slight flare towards the leg opening. Bootcut jeans make sense for most body shapes, too, because they balance the body well.
2. Relaxed fit. Relaxed-fit jeans, which are loosely cut from waist to leg opening, are great for heavier men. The roomier shape of these blue jeans won't accentuate curves and bulges like other cuts will. Thin guys should avoid relaxed-fit jeans, as this cut can look loose and sloppy on skinny legs.
3. Skinny. Skinny jeans are a risky bet for many men, but they have the potential to look hip on the right guy. The skinny jeans club is fairly exclusive, as this ultra-tight fitting cut can make average-to-heavy body types look even larger. This cut should be reserved for the twiggy body shape, which allows skinny jeans to flatter a thin figure. Try this cut with a trendy vintage shoe to complete the look.
4. Slim fit. For those who want the hipster style of skinny jeans but don't make the cut weight-wise, there are slim-fit jeans. This cut of jean is tapered in a similar style to skinny jeans but not to the form-fitting extreme. With slim-fit jeans, you get the best of both worlds: fashion-forward looks and comfort.
5. Straight cut. Straight-leg jeans are the most discreet cut you'll find. Neither tapered nor excessively loose, this conservative style is ideal for those who want their jeans to be simple and classic.
1. Low-rise. Low-rise jeans have the smallest space between crotch and waist. This rise of jeans generally sits a few inches below the belly button, so make sure to wear a shirt of appropriate length to avoid exposing your midsection. Also keep in mind that low-rise jeans tend to fit tightly around the belly area, which may not be comfortable if you have a curvy stomach.
2. Medium-rise. If you don't feel comfortable in the hip-hugging scoop of low-rise jeans but want to maintain a trendy look, think about medium-rise jeans. The room between waist and crotch on medium-rise jeans isn't small, but it doesn't extend to the rib cage, either.
3. High-waisted. High-waisted jeans are a terrific choice for heavier men with fuller stomachs. The rise is enough to conceal the extra pounds that would be exposed in low- and medium-rise jeans.
1 x Hip Hop Jean