The MaxScan 405 Scanner is an OEM level diagnostic tool compatible with OBD2, CAN-BUS & VW / Audi vehicles sold worldwide. By simply plugging it into your vehicles diagnostic socket, you will be able to Read & Erase trouble codes. Advanced features for VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda vehicles like Reseting service lights. Works on engine, ABS, Airbags, transmission, radio, climate control, instruments, immobilizer & more.
Detailed introduction to 405:
The MaxScan VAG405 code scanner is an OEM level diagnostic scan tool for most VW/AUDIs sold worldwide since 1990 to present INC CAN BUS. Accurate, reliable and easy to use, It can access MOST modules, the MaxScan VAG405 is a time saver and a money maker!
It also doubles up as a Generic OBD2 fault code reader for most other manufacturers.. (Engine DTC Check)
Features & Benefit
1. Works with Volkswagen and Audi(Audi/Seat/Skoda/Jetta/Golf/Beetle/Touareg/GTI/ Passat and more) sold worldwide since 1990
2. Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of most electronically controlled vehicle modules, including Engine, ABS, Airbags, Transmission, Radio, Climate Control(A/C), Cent.Elect. Steering Wheel, Instruments, Immobilizer, etc.
3. Reads and clears generic trouble codes of cars using ISO 9141-2 ("CARB"), ISO 14230 ("KWP-2000") and ISO-15765 ("CAN") protocols.
4. Turns off MIL lights of engine, airbags, ABS , A/T and most other systems
5. C.A.N.(Controller Area Network) Capability
6. Resets oil service light
7. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN)
8. Displays I/M Readiness Status.
9. Displays DTC definitions on Unit Screen
10. Highly reliable and accurate
11. Easy to use with friendly interface
12. Safely communicates with the on-board computers
13. Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD
14. Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
This Tool performs as a FULL diagnostic tool for VAG range and as a Generic Fault Code Reader for other Vehicles that are OBD2 complient..
1pc x MaxScan 405 HandHeld Scanner
1pc x 16 Pin OBD 2 Data Link cable
1pc x User Manual