An elegant lady with a flower swimwear beside the pool is one of the most attractive scenes in the world. You want to be the leading role? Check out this flower swimwear.The highlight of the one piece swimwear is the one piece design and the rose pattern. Unique furcal design of the hem can help embellish the belly part. Rose pattern adds femininity to the swimwear. Shoulder straps design can show your pretty neck. Chinlon and spandex material have good ventilation effect and are very soft, which can be very comfortable for wearing and are not easy to fade and distortion. Sexy and girlish design and exquisite workmanship make the women swimwear the perfect one piece swimwear for you. Close fitting style can show your pretty body line to others. This women swimwear is perfect for the beach or the pool. You can enjoy your swimming day with this women swimwear.You deserve to have this flower swimwear.
Show your pretty body line with this flower swimwear:
Whole view of the one piece swimwear on the model:
Charming back view:
Whole structure of the flower swimwear:
Simple flower design brings you personal quality of being elegant:
Shoulder strap and the stitching details:
Rose flower pattern on the women swimwear can show your femininity and perfume. Your special quality and elegant feeling will attract all the guys with the flower swimwear. Close-fitting style can highlight your hot figure. Shoulder straps and unique furcal hem is able to beautify your body. This is the best swimwear for you!:
Coating Material: 80% Chinlon & 20% Spandex
Lining Material: Terylene
S: 31.5 80 25.2 64 60.2-61.8 153-157
M: 33.1 84 26.8 68 62.2-63.8 158-162
L: 34.6 88 28.3 72 64.2-65.7 163-167
XL: 36.2 92 29.9 76 66.1-67.7 168-172
XXL: 37.8 96 31.5 80 68.1-69.7 173-177
• These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person:
• Take stock of your body type. Whether you are pear shaped, apple shaped, heavy on top, boy shaped, flat chested or short waisted, you need to know, so that you can look for the appropriate swimsuit. If you can't look at your body honestly, you won't be able to maximize your assets and minimize your figure flaws.
• Pick a top that works with your bust size. Large busts can be minimized by wearing supportive halter-top suits in solid colors. Conversely, patterned or ruffled-bandeau tops or padded-bikini tops can give the illusion of fullness to a small chest.
• Choose the right bottom for your rear. If you have a large rear, you can either cover it up with a skirted bottom or boy shorts, or you can draw attention away from it by wearing a patterned top. Perfect backsides are accentuated by the low rise and string bottoms.
• Select bikinis that allow you to mix and match tops and bottoms. Many women are shaped differently on the top and the bottom, and these suits allow you to get the proper fit everywhere. Some makers even let you interchange solids and patterns, so you can choose where you want the eye drawn to on your body.
• Opt for a one-piece suit or tankini to camouflage a flabby middle. You can find suits with a little extra tightness around the tummy for shaping your waist.
• Bite the bullet and try on swimsuits. The best way to determine whether a swimsuit is right for you is to see it on your own body. If you don't like looking at yourself in the swimsuit, odds are other people won't either.
• Select a swimsuit in which you can jump around. Some women's swimsuits are not built for action, and the slightest movement can cause a wardrobe malfunction. A trial run can help prevent embarrassment.
• 1 x Swimwear*: