You are now looking at the item named 650nm 5mW Ultra Powerful Red Laser Pointer Pen. This high-quality laser pointer incorporates the latest technology in red laser optics and microelectronics. The shell of this red laser pointer pen is made of high quality metal material. You can use this laser point pen for a long time. The red laser pointer pen can emit 650nm constant wave after powered by 2 AAA batteries. With the strong red laser beam, this red laser pointer is widely used for pointing any desired targets on projection screen or pointing at stars in the night. Also it can be used in school teaching. Moreover, it comes with a pen clip, so that you can put this red laser pointer in you pocket and carry it anytime anywhere. Get one before they are sold out! The pleasure it brings to you will make it more than what you paid.
100% brand new and never used
Made of high quality and durable material
Compact design and lightweight
Can be used in school teaching
Use your laser pointer to point any desired targets
Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
Output Power: 5mW
Wave Length: 650nm
Size: Approx. 11.5 x 135 mm/0.45 x 5.31 in (Dia. x L)
Put 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries here
Here will launch beautiful red laser
The button switch is convenient to use
A laser pointer is a small laser designed to highlight something of interest by projecting a small bright spot of colored light onto it. The laser beam is not in itself visible from the side, but is visible as a result of light scattered by dust particles along the beam path. The small width of the beam and low power of typical laser pointers make the beam itself invisible in a reasonably clean atmosphere, showing a point of light when striking an opaque surface. Some higher powered laser pointers are faintly visible via Rayleigh scattering when viewed in moderately or dimly lit conditions.
: This is a commonly used product for meetings and conferences, let you speak out freely.
The beautiful beam light is extreme suitable use at night, which can point out the very right position of the star you are looking at. A very good star-pointer.
: This is the commonly used product for demonstrations and presentations in classes, and other activities, making listeners feel release.
Can be used in museums and all kinds of exhibitions, a very good guide for your travelling, your best Companion.
: Best guide for the climbers and people in mountainous areas. Good tool for pointing out the faraway target and sending out the SOS signal, making your travel more fun.
This laser can measure you the accurate position of the building in the faraway distance by avoiding going close to the dangerous field.
• The laser can be bright enough when you light it in normal temperature, so you had better not light it
continually over 30 seconds
• Avoid direct eye exposure to laser beam (any contact to the human eye can cause permanent
damage). Never expose your eyes or anyone else's to the laser beam
• Please put it away from children to avoid the danger by contacting. When not using it, please take off
the battery from the laser in order to avoid the damage by the children's contacting
• In some countries these laser pointers (especially the higher powered ones) may be illegal to own
and/or use. Therefore, by purchasing
these products YOU (the customer) accept all responsibly and liability to determine and fulfill the
requirements and limitations of use or resale of these products in accordance with your country's laws
and regulations. In the event of resale, you also agree to include this notation in the product
description, so that any potential buyer can be well informed before making purchasing decisions
Laser pointers are effective tools when used properly. The following considerations should be observed when using laser pointers:
• Never look directly into the laser beam.
• Never point a laser beam at a person.
• Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces.
• Never view a laser pointer using an optical instrument, such as binocular or a microscope.
• Do not allow children to use laser pointers unless under the supervision of an adult.
Use only laser pointers meeting the following criteria:
• Labeled with FDA certification stating "DANGER: Laser Radiation" for Class 3R lasers or "CAUTION: Laser Radiation" for Class 2 pointers.
• Classified as Class 2 or 3R according to the label. Do not use Class 3b or 4 products.
• Operates at a wavelength between 630 nm and 680 nm.
• Has a maximum output less than 5 mW, the lower the better.
• 1 x Laser Pointer