1. This booster is suitable for consumer use.
2. Before use, you MUST register this device with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Although AT&T;, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and 90 additional carriers have already given consent for all consumers to use this device, you MUST still register. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
3. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
4. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
5. You MUST shut down if causing interference.
6. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Color: Silver
- Material: Metal
- Working voltage: 85~265V
- Auto AC power adjustable
- Frequency range: Uplink 890~915MHz, Downlink 935~960MHz
- Signal gain: 50dB
- Pass band ripple: <= 3dB
- Noise figure: <= 3dB
- Transmission delay: 1us
- Power: 10dBm
- Indoor Coverage area: 100~200m2
- Antenna effective radius: 10 meter
- Provides the ultimate solution in any area where cellular communications can not
work well due to leak of signals
- Easy installation and operation
- Accessories includes:
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x 100~240V power adapter (2-flat-pin plug/length: 1 meter)
- 1 x Chinese manual
Dimensions: 7.68 in x 4.13 in x 0.91 in (19.5 cm x 10.5 cm x 2.3 cm)
Weight: 19.15 oz (543 g)