“Doh!” was quoted by Homer Simpson when he got a flat tire. It's a rather unpleasant commute to work when you get a flat tire. Being unprepared for this situation can cause a headache, especially when it starts to rain afterwards. Having to wait for a repair man can leave us stranded on the side of the road for hours. When the repair man finally shows up he can tend to work too slow and delay us even longer.
Having a rechargeable tire pump is a great asset to any vehicle. Tires can tend to have slow leaks and our tires can become unexpectedly flat. This device is great for both vehicles and bicycles. This great gadget is capable of moving 25 liters of air per minute. It takes about 10 minutes to charge a 15” tire. Working time is about one hour at 35 PSI. The included accessories are 3 nozzle adapters, 2.5 meter power cord and a 40CM pump cord. The pressure gauge is a nice size and clearly legible as well as accurate in its readings. It has a 2 mode LED light that lights up bright red and has an attention grabbing flashing mode. Don’t be left with a tire that's going flat. Make you sure you can fill up that leaky tire anytime and anywhere with this great emergency tool.
- Best tire inflator for emergency. Portable air pump with your car, suitable for medium and small-scale tire
- Max. Power: 156W
- Current: 13A
- Air flow: 25 L/M
- Max. Pressure: 150 psi
- Air charge time: for a 205/70R/15 tire from 0 to 2.5kg/cm2 within 10 minutes
- Working time: lasting 1 hour at 35PSI
- Accessories: 3 nozzle adapters, 2.5 meters power cord, 40cm pump cord
- Unavailable surroundings: numerous water stains or corrosion liquid
- With 2-mode red LED emergency light (1, ON / 2, Strobe)
- Voltage: DC 12V
Dimensions: 10.63 in x 5.71 in x 4.53 in (27.0 cm x 14.5 cm x 11.5 cm)
Weight: 39.15 oz (1110 g)