This USB UART 5-pin CP2102 module serial converter is useful for electrical engineering and hardware hacking. The adapter is with shrinkable tube protection and indicator lights. It supports hardware or X-On / X-Off handshaking.
- Baud rates: 120~1Mbps
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps
- 5pin connectors for 3.3V, TXD, RXD, GND & 5V
- Shrinkable tube protection
- Indicator lights included
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND & RI pins
- 512 byte EEPROM
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported
- Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Mac OS 9/Mac OS X/WinCE/Linux 2.40 or above
- Comes with 4pin cable (16cm length)
- Applications: RS-232 to USB adapter, phone USB interface cable, etc.
- Power supply: self power 3~3.6V; USB bus power 4~5.25V
Dimensions: 2.17 in x 0.63 in x 0.12 in (5.5 cm x 1.6 cm x 0.3 cm)
Weight: 0.39 oz (11 g)