Do you love the outdoors and often work? Leaving Friday night after work and heading out for that big camping trip can be just awesome. Arriving in the dark and unpacking and setting up your gadgets is the first thing that needs to be done. Fighting and fiddling with these things in the dark is just a nightmare. Holding the flashlight in one hand leaves you with just one hand to set up your tent. Travel mates are usually unreliable and too excited to hold the flashlight still, often looking around and being a nuisance.
There is a solution; this handy hands free headlamp will put you at ease. This geeky flashlight is mounted to a headband allowing you to have a free arm to enjoy your beer while you set up your tent with ease. It is a great tool for anyone needing to free up their hands, whether it be to hold a beer or to have just the right amount of light wherever you decide to look, problem free!
- Focus-Adjustable and Dimming LED Headlamp
- Rugged aerospace-grade 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy casing
- Turn the head piece of headlamp to adjust the light beam between spotlight and floodlight
- White CREE Q5 LED, with rear red LED
- Brightness: 160 Lumens
- Battery lifetime: 3 hours for 100% high power light
- Voltage: 3~4.5 V
- Current: 1000 mA
- Power: 3.5 W
- Max. Distance: 300 m
- Switch function: ON/OFF
- Waterproof grade: IPX-5
- Lens: PMMA lens
- Great for Outdoor activities, such as the mountain climbing, camping, hunting, survival, hiking, latent sea etc.
- Powered by 3 x AAA batteries (included)
- Package includes:
- 1 x H3 headlamp
- 3 x AAA batteries
- 1 x Chinese use manual
Dimensions: 3.35 in x 1.81 in x 1.69 in (8.5 cm x 4.6 cm x 4.3 cm)
Weight: 4.30 oz (122 g)