- Features a Cree P4 LED emitter
- Aluminum construction with textured reflector
- 27mm reflector diameter, 17mm base (circuit board) diameter
- Input voltage: 3.7V ~ ?V (see note #2)
- Mode memory (see note #1)
- 4-modes: Hi > Mid (40%) > Lo (15%) > Strobe
Note #1: it seems like this has a weird mode memory inside. It always goes to the next mode after power cycles.
Note #2: Maximum voltage not established by Ultrafire yet. But in DX tests we found that it runs stably at 6V. It will run at higher voltage but we do not know if it is designed for that. Will update this description as soon as Ultrafire publishes an official spec.
Dimensions: 1.1 in x 1.02 in x 1.02 in
Weight: 0.71 oz