Some people have no rhythm, but they still insist on playing instruments. Rhythm is one of the most important aspects of music. Without rhythm, music is just noise. Luckily you can teach yourself to be on beat and there are tools that can ensure that. Metronomes are a great educational gadget for any aspiring musician.
This metronome is no exception; it is a high quality gadget and will keep your musical notes on beat and accurate. It has a 2” LCD display that is easily readable from a distance. There is a built in tuning function. The tuning range is quite phenominal 27.5 Hz to 4186 Hz and the calibration is also quite special 430 to 450 with 1 Hz steps and is precise to – or + 1 cent. The metronome beats are quite standard with quarter beats, half beats, three quarter beats and even three eighth beats. The standard tones for the tone generator range from C4 to B4. This device is battery operated and can be used to practice anywhere. Not to mention the low power consumption means it is totally environmentally friendly.
This great product can be yours and greatly improve your musical abilities as well as keep you instruments in tune and sounding great. It is priced to go and has free shipping included. Get yours today and please others ears.
- Model: WMT-280
- 2" LCD display
- Tuning range: A0 (27.5 Hz) ~ C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration: 430 ~ 450Hz (1Hz steps)
- A4=440 Hz
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Tuning mode: MIC, Input
- Metronome Beat: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 3/8
- Tempo: 40~208bpm / 1bpm step
- Tone generator standard Tone: C4~B4
- Power consumption: less than 5mA (Tuning mode) / less than 50mA (Metronome mode) / less than 60mA (Tone generator mode)
- Powered by 4 x AAA batteries (included)
- Comes with Chinese/English manual
Dimensions: 5.31 in x 2.95 in x 1.65 in (13.5 cm x 7.5 cm x 4.2 cm)
Weight: 6.63 oz (188 g)