Can be act as drawing pad, signature pad, and mouse
Doubles as a casual digitizer for simple drawings
Recognizes Chinese (traditional/simplified), Japanese, English input
Accept single characters or sentence input
Pronounce Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) or English as you write
- Large writing area (75 x 50 mm).
- Learns as you write for continued recognition improvements.
- Three hardware keys for switching toggling writing and mouse modes
- Supports Unicode for Traditional or Simplified Chinese character input (BIG5 and GB).
- Supports both English and Chinese Windows 98/Me/2000/XP.
- Capable of recognizing over 23,000 Chinese characters, 4,818 Hong Kong words, alphabets, numbers, symbols. Hiragana, Katakana, even digital signature.
- Two writing modes (windowed and full screen) with automatic stroke order correction.
- USB interface.
1 x USB Tablet
1 x Stylus
1 x Driver and Software CD
- Win 98 / Me / 2000 / XP
- One Free USB port
- CD-ROM drive (for installation only)
Length: 4.33 "
Height: 0.79 "
Width: 4.13 "
Weight: 4.89 oz
Length: 11.0 cm
Height: 2.0 cm
Width: 10.5 cm
Weight: 138.5 gram