The USB SATA / IDE cable is perfect to connect a Serial ATA (SATA) / IDE device to your computer. You can connect any 2.5", 3.5" drive through the USB to SATA cable. This USB to SATA adapter prepares any Serial ATA device or IDE device to be plugged into a USB 2.0 port on any Windows or Mac workstation. This is perfect for techies recovering data, moving large files to a different computer, or a quick way to add another hard drive to a system.
Converts all SATA, 2.5" IDE, and 3.5" IDE to USB 2.0 connection
Accommodate all existing storage devices such as 2.5" HDD, 3.5" HDD, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-RW, DVD+RW
Support plug-n-play, USB Hot-Swap
- Noted: Please refer to the enlarge pictures
- DC5V, 500mA max
- AC-DC Power Supply (100-240V 50-60Hz)
- 12V & 5VDC for 3.5" & 5.25" devices
- Available USB port
- Available AC power outlet
- Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP
- One USB2.0 TO SATA/IDE Cable
- Installation Manual
- AC-DC Power Supply (100-240V 50-60Hz) for HDD
- One Power Cable
- Driver CD
Length: 2.40 "
Height: 0.59 "
Width: 1.53 "
Weight: 10.72 oz
Length: 6.1 cm
Height: 1.5 cm
Width: 3.9 cm
Weight: 303.9 gram