Just because you’re not in your car doesn't mean you shouldn't have a great GPS device available to you. Sometimes our outdoor activities and fitness regimes can be made simpler and more convenient with the use of a great GPS system. It should be nice and compact and fit in our pocket so we can take it everywhere we want to go. Holux has designed this unit with mobility and handheld use in mind.
This model GPS is capable of storing up to 160 waypoints and 4 level of brightness grey scale LCD, with backlight and a resolution of 128 x 128 pixels. It features IPX7 waterproofing which makes it perfect for any outdoor activity. Conveniently included is a bicycle mounting kit; making it readily available for use. The rechargeable 1050mAh battery provides up to 20 hours use from a single charge. The GPS chipset is highly accurate and sensitive. Some of the many great features include: track logging, finder, speed and distance traveled display, as well as a compass and not to mention calorie display.
- 1.8" LCD display
- Built-in 1050mAh rechargeable Lithium battery
- Supports speed, track log, finder, speed, time, distance, direction & calorie display
- IPX-7 Water Proof; Perfect for out door
- Back light support; convenient for both day and night use
- Support Multi-languages: English / Czech / Slovak / Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese / German
- Packed with: Protective Pouch, USB cable, 100~240V AC adapter US plug, CD, Strap, Bike mount kit,
- Chinese/English manual
Dimensions: 3.39 in x 2.01 in x 0.83 in (8.6 cm x 5.1 cm x 2.1 cm)
Weight: 2.93 oz (83 g)