This infrared remote control lets you control the shutter release of specific Nikon digital cameras from a distance. It is ideal for creating self-portraits and for wildlife photography, and can help prevent camera shake during remote shutter release. The ML-L3 Remote Controller will fire the shutter from up to 25metres in front of the camera.
- Slim wireless (IR) remote allows you to trigger the shutter remotely to prevent camera movement when using slower shutter speeds
- Ideal for subjects that are difficult to approach or for minimizing vibrations
- Offers immediate shutter release and two second delay mode
- Range is approximately 25 meters in front of camera
- Compatible with Nikon D90/D80/D70/D70S/D60/D50/D40/D40X/D5000
Dimensions: 2.36 in x 1.10 in x 0.28 in (6.0 cm x 2.8 cm x 0.7 cm)
Weight: 0.35 oz (10 g)