The GP ReCyko+ 2050 rechargeable Ni-MH battery is with all the benefits of the rechargeable battery. GP ReCyko batteries combine the power and benefits of a rechargeable battery with the convenience of a ready to use battery. The battery is with high capacity 4 times longer lasting than alkaline in digital camera.
- Ready to use rechargeable battery
- Low self-discharging life (six months to 90% and one year to 85%)
- Better price and similar performance compared to Sanyo eneloop
- Standard 1.2V with 2050mAh capacity
- Charge with any AA battery charger
- Compatiable with all electronic devices
- 100% original GP retail products
- Website http://www.gprecyko.com
4 x GP ReCyko+ AA batteries
How was the self-discharge reduced?
Modern Ni-MH batteries consist of two metal stripes ( anode and cathode ), which are separated by a non-conductive porous plastic foil ( separator ). These three stripes are laid on top of each other and are winded to a coil. This coil is put in a metal can and immersed with a liquid ( electrolyte ). Then the metal can is closed with a cap.
The self discharge of Ni-MH batteries is caused by three main reasons:
- The chemical decomposition of the cathode,
- The natural disaggregation of the anode,
- Impurities of the anode.
Now, how could the self-discharge in the ReCyko+ been reduced?
The chemical decomposition of the kathode has been reduced substantially by the use of a new superlattice alloy. As an additional benefit the superlattice alloy increases the electrical capacity of the battery and reduces the internal resistance, which allows higher discharge currents. Another advantage of the reduced decomposition of this alloy is the fact, that less Cobalt is needed to stabilize the alloy. The anode has been strengthened by another new material, which reduces the natural disaggregation. Additionally the separator and the used electrolyte have been optimised for low self discharge of the ReCyko+.
Dimensions: 0 in x 0 in x 0 in
Weight: 4.62 oz
Dimensions: 0 in x 0 in x 0 inWeight: 4.62 oz