- The Recovery Card protects a hard drive data from unintentional damage as well as from tampering with the system configuration. It recovers data lost from virus infection, running FDISK, re-formatting the hard disk, file deletion and tampering with files. The Recovery Card completely resolves problems that many computer lab administrators sometime get great headache handling network system. Any lost data, files, or programs will be recovered just simplify reboot of the computer and click "restore" button. The Recovery Card also provides easy-to-use user interface and various management modes for simple operation. Are you looking for methods to minimize the maintenance time and cost for maintaining a good computer systems? The Recovery Card is the best choice.
- PCI Bus plug-and-play without any changes to the hard disk, the installation uses as little as 0.5% of the available hard disk space -which is negligible with today's hard disk sizes.
- Recovers data instantaneously, as it simply forgets all the changes made.
- Wide compatibility support for Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP, Vista, 2003 and support for the BIGDOS, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems.
- Support for automatic maintenance of all computers in a networked computer room. Maintaining a computer rom is now just like maintaining a single computer. The Recovery card supports synchronization, remote on/off switching and automatic setting of IP address, computer name and user name.
- Preventing virus infection and destruction of protected drives, and can disable disk management tools and low-level formatting tools.
- Package Includes: 1Recovery card, 1driver CD
Dimensions: 3.11 in x 1.5 in x 0.2 in (7.9 cm x 3.8 cm x 0.5 cm)
Weight: 0.92 oz (26 g)