Finally a helicopter anyone can fly!
With the new Orbiter you get a completely assembled and ready to fly micro heli with a coaxial counter-rotating head design that is so stable almost any first-time flyer can be hovering like a pro in no time.
The BELL-47G offers more than similar micro helis :
- Main Rotor Diameter: 345mm
- Length: 400mm
- Height: 175mm
- Weight RTF w/Battery: 240 g
- Main Motor: 180 motor
- Battery: 7.4V 800mAh Li-Po
- Transmitter: FM 4-Channel
- Servo: High-Speed, High-Torque
- On-Board Electronics: 4-in-1 Receiver/ Mixer/ ESC/ Gyro
The Orbiter features counter-rotating main blades that take out the rotational torque that makes hovering a challenge in normal heli designs.
The counter rotating design makes rudder turns much easier by slowing down one or the other blade without destabilizing the heli. This is really a helicopter that anyone can fly !
Official site: http://www.dynam-rc.com/products/helicopter/orbiter.htm
User's Manual: http://www.dynam-rc.com/download/8905.pdf
- 100-240V AC Adaptor included with a balanced li-ion charger
- Includes two pairs (4pcs) of spare blades (that's useful) and a first aid kit
Dimensions: 15.75 in x 7.09 in x 3.54 in
Weight: 62.08 oz