- Seven sound-level ranges:allow measurements from 50---126 DB.
- A and C weightings:lets you check compliance with safety regulations as well as make acoustic analysis.
- Slow and fast response settings:let you check peak and average noise levels.
- Builtin battery condition indicator.
- Phono-type output jack:for connection to home theater or test equipment.
- Threaded insert:lets you attach the meter to a camera tripod for increased accuracy.
60 dB: 50 TO 66 dB
70 dB: 60 TO 76 dB
80 dB: 70 to 86 dB
90 dB: 80 to 96 dB
100 dB: 90 to 106 dB
110 dB: 100 to 116 dB
120 dB: 110 to 126 dB
- Accuracy: +/- 2 dB @ 114 dB
- Standard: 0 dB = 0.0002 u bar
- Signal Output: 1.0 volt (peak) minimum into open circuit,with full
- scale meter deflection at 1 kHz
- Load Impedance: 10 kOhms minimum
- Distortion: Less than 2% at 1 kHz, 0.5-volt
- Microphone: Electric condenser; omnidirectional
- Switch Setting Range
- Accuracy: ±2dB@114dB
- Standard: 0 dB = 0.0002µbar
- Weighting: A and C
- Response: Fast and slow
- Signal Output: 1.0 volt(peak) minimum into open circuit, with full-scale meter deflection at 1 kHz
- Load Impedance: 10 kohm minimum
- Distortion: Less than 2%at 1 kHz 0.5-Volt
- Microphone: Electret condenser omnidirectinal becoming slightly directional with increase in frequency
- Battery: One 9-volt rectangual type supplied
Dimensions: 6.81 in x 2.56 in x 1.57 in
Weight: 6.49 oz