Remember the Simpsons, back when Homer was away from work and they had a little dipping bird running the power plant. The bird continuously kept hitting the enter button on the control board. He is back! This is the same cute bird that Springfield trusted their lives with.
Keep your children occupied for hours with this novelty bird. He has a felt head and plastic feat. There are feathers for his tail, and he has a glass body filled with a liquid and dye. This bird uses the inertia of the fluid to continue his dipping and drinking indefinitely. Take caution as the fluid inside will stain and the glass body is fragile. This bobbing bird will work forever without getting tired; it is a great desktop companion!
- A felt covered head and has plastic feet
- Fluid inside condenses from the evaporative cooling of the water off the bird's beak, making it top heavy and dunking it back into the water
- The condensate rejoins the liquid pool in the bird's bulb, and he tips up again
- Process continues indefinitely
- The fluid and dye inside the bird can permanently stain, and the bird's glass body can easily be broken
- Children are fascinated by the bobbing bird, and the educational possibilities are great
Dimensions: 7.27 in x 1.97 in x 1.89 in
Weight: 2.19 oz