- The most cost effective way to extend your HDTV display signal away from your HDTV source using two CAT-5E/6E cables
- One Pair as a full functional module, no setting or driver required.
- Use CAT-5E/6E cable to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B
- Transmission distance: HDMI 1.3 can be up to 110 feet(35m) and HDMI 1.2 can be up to 200 feet(60m)
- Auto-adjustment of feedback,equalization and amplify, the user does not need to care about the length of the cable
- Signaling rates up to 2.25Gbits in support of 1080P display
- Each port supports HDMI or DVI input
- HDCP compliant
- Connect the sender unit and the receiver unit with two CAT-5E/6E cables (not included), probably inside the wall
- Benefits: The length of HDMI cable is fixed and unchangeable after it is produced. Because the HDMI connector can only be soldered or terminated by professional worker in factory, the users can not reduce or increase by themselves. However CAT5E cables are available every and be processed easily by the user or installer.
- The sender unit sits next to your computer, set-top box or DVD player source
- The receiver unit sits next to your HDTV display up to 110 feet away from the HDMI source
- Package list: HDMI sender unit, HDMI receiver unit, 100-240V AC Adapter for sender unit (US-type plug)
Dimensions: 4.45 in x 2.87 in x 1.18 in
Weight: 12.1 oz