Motherboard Diagnostic Card, also known as a "POST Card" (Power On Self Test), is used to test & diagnose motherboard problems.
PC Diagnostic Card is a powerful diagnostic tool for technicians and administrators to troubleshoot various problems of compatible PCs by using the 25 pin parallel printer port (LPT) and USB port (for power) or most PCs using the PCI slot. With this card in hand, you no longer have to go through tedious and time consuming process of trying to figure out what is wrong with your hardware. PC Diagnostic Card will indicate exactly what is wrong with your PC in just seconds. It can save time and money.
- Adapts to PCI bus, will work without input from PCI clock
- Output from PRINTER PORT (need connect to USB port for power)
- Displays 2 digits POST code
- Includes an onboard speaker
- Even though the board sucessfully BOOTS and you still see a HEX CODE, that does not mean your board is broken.
The HEX code display the LAST ACTION of the bios. If the last thing the BIOS told the motherboard to do was turn on the keyboard interface, then that HEX will remain on the LED readout.
- 1 x PC Test Card
- 1 x USB Cable
- User's Manual
Dimensions: 4.65 in x 1.42 in x 0.39 in
Weight: 2.63 oz