- Motherboard Diagnostic Card, also known as a "POST Card" (Power on Self Test), is used to test & diagnose motherboard problems.
- Laptop Diagnostic Card is a powerful diagnostic tool for technicians and administrators to troubleshoot various problems of compatible laptops by using the 25 pin parallel printer port (LPT) and USB port (for power) or most laptops using the miniPCI slot. With this card in hand, you no longer have to go through tedious and time consuming process of trying to figure out what is wrong with your hardware. Laptop Diagnostic Card will indicate exactly what is wrong with your laptop in just seconds. It can save time and money.
- Adapts to Mini-PCI bus, will work without input from PCI clock
- Output from PRINTER PORT (need connect to USB port for power)
- Displays 2 digits POST code
Dimensions: 2.17 in x 2.09 in x 0.55 in
Weight: 1.06 oz