- Connects an additional monitor(LCD,CRT) or projector to your computer via USB 2.0 port
- Extends your desktop workspace (dual display support)
- Create multi-display multi-view systems without disassembling your PC, no need to struggle with compatibility issues.
- Outputs VGA/SXGA format via D-Sub port
- Connects to CRT/LCD monitors and TV screens
- Compact and portable design
- Powered directly by USB port (no AC adapter required)
- Supports three display modes: primary, extended, and mirroring
- Supports Windows 2000 SP4/XP SP2/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008
- Supports resolution up to 1280 x 1024 32bit color at 60Hz (up to 85Hz for lower resolution)
- Resolution supported: 1280x1024, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480 (color depth:16,32bits)
- Package list: USB to VGA Adapter, CD (User's guide and drivers), Quick installation guide
- Note: Be sure to unplug the adapter before install or uninstall drivers.
Dimensions: 3.14 in x 1.77 in x 0.98 in
Weight: 6.67 oz