The professional stainless steel telecom phone cable punch tool can be used as universal scissors to cut a variety of cable types, including 20 AWG through 26AWG, and Type 1 foam-insulated conductors. The tool is with a special designed wire hook removes terminated conductors. The tool is suitable for connecting cables, modules and distribution frames.
- Universal Scissors cut a variety of cable types, including 20 AWG through 26AWG, and Type 1 foam-insulated conductors.
- A special designed Wire Hook removes terminated conductors.
- A Blade helps to easily remove the blocks from back mount frames.
- An Insertion Sensor ensures the conductor is fully inserted into the block contacts before allowing any excess wire to be cut off.
- Suitable for connecting cables, modules and distribution frames
- Diameter of copper conductor: 0.4 - 0.7mm
- External diameter of insulation: 0.7 - 1.4mm
Dimensions: 6.93 in x 1.38 in x 0.83 in
Weight: 2.15 oz