Manufacturer's product description:
Genie is small, but very powerful standalone service device targeting the mobile phone repair/unlock market. The design idea follows the line of the so called ‘clip’ devices that usually plug to the service connector of a phone and are able to send some type of unlock command. But because Genie is extremely powerful and versatile, it is breaking out from the clip description.
Genie has a color LCD, keypad, internal LiOn rechargeable battery, SD card slot, Smart card slot (full size), parallel port, 2 USB ports - Host and Device - enough hardware to provide very flexible and extendible platform for mobile phone servicing, unlocking, repairing and even flashing.
All the hardware variety is backed by powerful software support. Fully grown Real Time Operating System, strong driver support for variety of service protocols - fast UART flashing, custom protocols like Nokia Fbus and modified SPI flashing protocols, USB enumeration of wide range of mobile phones give Genie the power to be truly powerful and universal service device.
- Standalone Universal Device - it can run applications for any phone model
- 1.2-inch 4096 colors dot-matrix LCD display with interactive menu system
- Easy to navigate menu system, similar to popular phone interfaces
- Numeric keypad: 0-9, and up/down/left/right button
- High capacity LiOn battery - 7.2 V/ 1500 mAh. It can power the device for more then a week, it will also provide power to the connected phone
- SD/MMC card support (64 Mb to 16Gb), SDHC fully supported, FAT32 formatted
- 10 pin parallel port, can work as general purpose parallel port, USART, clock generation, TP interface.
- Phones can be connected via standard RJ-45 service cables from compatible flashing boxes
- USB Host and Device ports - it can connect as USB device to PC and can provide USB interface to a phone
- Smart Card Interface, ISO 7816 compatible. It can work with manufactures original cards as SX-4, EMMA3 and also custom JAVA and .NET cards
- Genie uses the SD card as permanent storage, all files and applications are stored and executed from the card
- Genie can work as PC dongle enabling Windows programs with high speed interface and security features
- Triple power supply - can operate on internal battery, supplied charger or USB cable connected to a PC
- 1500mAh rechargeable lithium ion battery included
- 100V~240V AC charger included
- 1GB SD card included for downloadable phone servicing applications and tools
- Manufacturer's website: http://www.genie-universal.com/?p=1
- Internet downloadable/updateable files, tutorials, and guides available here: http://www.genie-universal.com/?page_id=10
Warranty information is located in the specifications section
Free EMS Shipping Upgrade: when you purchase this item, everything else that's shipped with this item will be upgraded to EMS shipping at no additional charges.
To check what band your mobile provider operates on use this website:
Free EMS Shipping Upgrade for customers from the following countries:
United States, Canada, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Mongolia, New Zealand, North Korea, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, U.K., U.S.A and Vietnam.
Please choose Airmail **shipping during checkout and we will upgrade your package to EMS for free. _Customers from other countries please contact us for EMS upgrade details._
Dimensions: 4.72 in x 2.99 in x 0.98 in
Weight: 27.37 oz