Manufacturer's product description:
1.1 Tool Description
1.LCD Display , 12864 pixel display with contrast adjustment, Backlit
2.enter key selects displayed
3.exit key go back to the previous screens
4.up/down arrows-moves the selection pointer and scrolls up or down.
5.LEFT/RIGHT arrows-Select responses and moves cursor.
6.OBDII connector cable, connect car and the scan tool
1.2 Product Specifications
• Display-Backlit LCD,12864 pixel display.
• Operating Temperature- 0 to 50
• Internal Power- 9v Cell
• External Power: 10.0 to 15.5 vols provided via vehicle battery
• Update by internet
• 195mm Length 81mm Width 32mm Height
• OBDII connector , 1500mm
1.3 Product Features
Works on all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000 and CAN protocols)
Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
trouble codes display on the LCD, needn't the code book.
Scanning live data
Reading Freeze Frame Data
Testing I/M Reading Status
Reading vehicle info
• GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
• Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
• Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
• Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
• Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
• NISSAN '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
• All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
• All new CAN protocol cars.
Warranty information is located in the specifications section
Dimensions: 7.87 in x 3.23 in x 1.26 in
Weight: 27.16 oz