- Color: Blue + white + yellow
- Material: Plastic
- The diffuser is used to create exposures of even density over the entire surface of film.
- Use the diffuser by placing it flush against the front of the lens and exposing through it.
- The light that passes through the diffuser and on to the film will create an even density across the surface of the film.
- Flash straight on if without our diffuser causes the light to go forward only and creates a harsh shadow behind the subject.
- The flash with our diffuser installed and tilted at 45 degrees gives a nice soft wrap around of light with a soft shadow behind the subject. This fits cleanly over the head of your existing flash, no need for cumbersome attachments, hooks.
- It disperses the light over a wider area for a softer, more balanced and natural effect than you didn't use before.
- It helps to reduce hard background shadows and eliminates the annoying red eye effect.
Dimensions: 3.43 in x 1.61 in x 0.20 in (8.7 cm x 4.1 cm x 0.5 cm)
Weight: 1.38 oz (39 g)