1. This booster is suitable for consumer use.
2. Before use, you must register this device with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Although AT&T;, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and 90 additional carriers have already given consent for all consumers to use this device, you must still register. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
3. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
4. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
5. You Must shut down if causing interference.
6. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Important: this product requires an external/outdoors antenna with F-cable connectivity to operate (not included in the package due to transportation difficulties caused by its size
- Design to amplify GSM 900 cell phone signals and to extend cell phone coverage to areas that have poor or no cell phone signal (such as basements, underground parking, concrete structures, etc)
- Signal gains: >=45dB upstream,>=50dB downstream (manufacturer rated)
- Signal output: >=20dBm (manufacturer rated)
- Indoors antenna included
- Wall-mount kit included
- Requires outdoors antenna to operate (F-cable connector)
- Works for 890~960Mhz signal range
- 100~240V AC adapter included
Warranty information is located in the specifications section
Dimensions: 7.83 in x 5.43 in x 1.54 in
Weight: 51.15 oz