The Jet 1300-C Butane Lighter is a remarkably powerful, yet incredibly safe refillable butane torch. When ignited, the lighter creates an intense flame that burns at 2372 degrees Fahrenheit, hot enough to cut through or melt glass and many metals, including copper, tin and aluminum. A safety cover keeps the lighter from accidentally engaging and can only be removed when the lighter is on. To protect little ones in your household, the torch is outfitted with a child safety lock that prevents the lighter from being engaged. While you use the torch in your workshop or garage, you can use the flame-lock to keep the flame burning until you are ready to turn it off again.
The butane lighter is with safety cover opens, which opens only when torch is press/on. The lighter is refilled from standard butane lighter canister. There is a flame-lock to keep the flame on and child-lock to prevent the ignition button from being pressed.
- Jet flame reaching 2372 'F (1300'C)
- Melts copper, glass, gold, silver, tin, and aluminum
- Safety cover opens only when torch is pressed/on
- Handy for hobby shop, jewelry bench, or lab
- Refills from standard butane lighter canister
- Features flame-lock to keep the flame on and child-lock to prevent the ignition button from being pressed
Jet flame temperature
Butane Lighter is easy to install
as well as safe to use.
Jet 1300-C Butane Lighter is in compact size, convenient to carry,
and can play an important role in both indoor or outdoor.
1. Open the lid and hold the lighter tightly
2. Aiming to the direction of the jetN
3. Press the start button to jet flame.
The liquefied methane can be repeatedly used. When
igniting, the flame temperature can be up to 1300'C.
An essential tool for travel or home use.
Flame is spit out from a small mouth; Flame
temperature rises quickly, greatly improving
the combustion efficiency .
Butane Lighter adopts electron ignition,
safe and with no residue.
Press button to make electron ignition
and twist left or right to adjust flame.
Ergonomic design, comfortable and
convenient to operate
Cover the jet mouth when
not in use. When flame can
not put out automatically
user can put it out with
Put it on the bottom of lighter to place lighter vertically toward desktop.
When ignited, the lighter creates an intense flame that burns at
2372 degrees. Fahrenheit, hot
enough to cut throught or melt
glass and many metals, inlcuding
copper, tin and aluminum.
- Ships with a free rubber anti-slip desktop stand accessory
Dimensions: 3.75" x 0.8" x 2.3"