- Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixels display with contrast adjustment.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F).
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F).
- Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery.(Not included)
- Internal power: 9V cell (Optional)
- Works on all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000 and CAN protocols). Available Functions:
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs).
- Shows the live data to view the live or real time PID data of Vehicles computer Modules.
- Detects OBD2 freeze frame information.
- Determines the malfunction indicator lamp(MIL) status
- Identifies and displays pending codes.
- Retrieves VIN(Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Wider vehicles coverage with CAN protocol support;
- Code definitions displayed on unit screen
- Memory / battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis (option)
- Unit upgradeable via internet
- Easy to use with friendly menu interface
Dimensions: 8.27 in x 4.06 in x 1.57 in (21.0 cm x 10.3 cm x 4.0 cm)
Weight: 33.02 oz (936 g)