- Material: Plastic casing
- Voltage: 12V
- Thoroughly read this manual and wiring diagram before installation. Any damage caused by the wrong installation is not in the coverage of warranty.
- The central door lock system is required before installing the smart side mirror auto folding system. the green (unlock) and the blue (lock) wires have to be connected with the actuator unlock/lock(+) wires in accordance. the power side mirror system is required to add on this smart side mirror auto folding system.
- The system is compatible to the original car electric system and security system etc. the system can unfold the side mirror automatically when opening the door before igniting the car, fold the side mirror automatically when ACC off and closing the door
- The side mirror switch must be ON to ensure the normal working of this system. if the side mirror is switched off, the system will be disabled.
- Auto folding and unfolding
- In ACC off, when the system detects the lock signals from the door lock actuator, the system will output 5S signal to the motor of the side mirror, the mirror will be automatically folded. when the system detects the unlock signals from the actuator, the mirror will be automatically unfolded
- If ACC on, the system shall be disabled automatically to ensure the driving safety. only the original sied mirror switch can fold or unfold the side mirror.
- Smart mode: if the actuator unlock wire (green) is not connected, the system will enter the smart mode. turning ACC ON will unfold the side mirror automatically
- Overload protection: if the door is closed/opened too frequently, the system will stop to fold/unfold the side mirror to protect the mirror of side mirror
- 1 x Double-sided adhesive tape
- 1 x Fuse block (40cm-cable)
- 1 x Chinese/English manual
Dimensions: 3.31 in x 1.97 in x 0.94 in (8.4 cm x 5.0 cm x 2.4 cm)
Weight: 1.41 oz (40 g)