- Model: U281
- 1.5" LCD display
- U281 is a kind of auto device for reading and erasing trouble codes in vehicles, sometimes called car reader. The unit is small and easily transportable, light and handy, which is dynamic and fashionable in design, competitive in price and easy to use.
- Specially designed for car owners or DIY. With a U281, you may quickly find out trouble causes (troubleshooter) of electronically controlled systems on your car, by simply connecting U281 with the diagnostic socket, via reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on U281, identifying, locating and checking out trouble causes with attached user's manual.
- Works with Volkswagen and Audi (Audi/Seat/Skoda/Jetta/Golf/Beetle/Touareg/GTI/ Passat and more) sold worldwide of 1990 or CAN Protocol cars.
- Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of Engine, ABS, Airbags and Automatic Transmission.
- Turns off check engine light.
- Highly reliable and accurate.
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
- Performs continuous DTC scan.
- Specially designed for DIYers and car-owners.
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer.
- No batteries needed-power provided via detachable OBD II cable.
- User manual contains VW/AUDI Diagnostic Trouble Code Definitions
- Cable length: 40cm
Dimensions: 5.91 in x 2.95 in x 0.91 in (15.0 cm x 7.5 cm x 2.3 cm)
Weight: 6.63 oz (188 g)