- Feb 21, 2008: Stock on hand
- Features a Cree P4 (color WC) Emitter (190 Lumens max)
- 3-Mode: 0~100% (adjustable) > Strobe > SOS
- Innovative On-the-fly 0~100% Brightness Adjustment (with memory)
- Voltage Input: 3V ~ 15V
- Max Current Output: 1000mA
- Built-in low voltage cut-off battery protection circuit
- Built-in reverse polarity protection
- Fits Ultrafire 502B and most lights
- To adjust brightness: power cycle (switch off then on within 1 sec.) the light. Brightness will begin adjusting from dim to bright. When the desired brightness is reached, turn off the light to save the brightness setting, then turn the light back on and the module will light up at the previously selected brightness.
- To switch mode: switch off the light for no more than 2 seconds (but no less than 1 sec) and turn it back on.
Dimensions: 1.04 in x 1.04 in x 1.18 in
Weight: 0.71 oz