If you have an Apple computer and you’re ready to start converting your old school video cassettes or media from TV to your computer this cable is perfect. It requires no sound card or batteries to operate. Simply install the driver disk and your ready to go with plug and play action. It can virtually record audio and video from any device with RCA and S-video outputs. Best of all it includes some professional video editing software.
- High speed USB 2.0 interface
- Capture video with audio direct by USB 2.0 interface without sound card
- Capture video source from VHS, V8 and Hi8 etc.
- Supports real-time MPEG 4/2/1 encoding
- Supports all formats: record in DVD, VCD, SVCD; Share finished projects on DVD, tape, web and mobile devices etc.
- Supports video format: MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4/DVR-MS/DV-AVI/DAT/WMV
- Supports audio format: WAV/MP3/WMA
- Supports image format: GIF/BMP/JPG/TIF
- Includes professional video editing software
- No external battery required
- USB cable length: 70cm
- Comes with software CD
- System Requirements:
- PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core Processor
- 256MB RAM
- VGA card with 32MB memory
- One available USB 2.0 port
- Compatible Windows-sound card
- Apple Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later
- Resolution: NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30fps / PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25fps
Dimensions: 3.23 in x 1.38 in x 0.39 in (8.2 cm x 3.5 cm x 1.0 cm)
Weight: 2.40 oz (68 g)