Name: YONGNUO YN467-II TTL Flash Speedlite for Nikon Digital Cameras (Black)
Serial number: 1386966
Respective classification: Flash Accessories
Unit Type: 1 Set (1 items per Set)
Net weight: 153g ( 0.34lb. )
Gross weight: 410g ( 0.90lb. )
Product size: 9.00cm x 5.30cm x 3.50cm (3.55in x 2.09in x 1.38in)
Packing size: 15.00cm x 10.00cm x 8.00cm (5.91in x 3.94in x 3.15in)
Post-sale service: 45 days refund money the guarantee and lifelong online support service.
The latest version YN467-II has the same basic features as the original but a better user interface. The power control is now digital instead of analogue, making it easier to adjust the flash intensity precisely. The buttons have also been revamped in response to customer feedback and should now be more reliable. As before, the speedlight has Nikon i-TTL and can also be manually controlled down to 1/64 of full power. There are two optical slave modes.
Additional features include a Prontor/Compur sync socket and the ability to control the zoom setting manually. In the first YN467, zoom could only be set on-camera by recognising the focal length of your lens.
- Brand: YONGNUO.
- Color: black.
- Model: YN467-II.
- 100% brand new and high quality TTL flash speedlite.
- The Speedlite has a TTL function, is designed for Nikon Camera, and fit for most of Nikon DSLR Camera.
- The upgraded flash unit YN-467 II has three improved functions:
1. Add a PC port, and then you can use it off camera via a PC Sync cable.
2. Change the batteries room from two ways into one way.
3. Change the controls on the rear panel.
- Basic functions:
1. TTL mode
The metering system of this camera will detect flash illumination reflected back from the object so as to automatically control flash output in this mode. In this E-TTL mode, you can also make compensation of flash brightness with the " Output contral knob" within the range of ±1.5ev, with the precision of 0.5ev. ( The compensation value can be added to the compensation value set on the camera.)
2. Auto Zoom
The flash speedlite will move forward and backward with the changes of lens focus to suit different illumintion zones when it is mounted on the camera which supports E-TTL Function, the zoom range is 24mm - 85mm.
3. M mode
You can set flash luminance as per your favorite, luminance level will be displayed by luminance indicator. When taking photos, you only require setting the flash luminance, adjust the camera and press the shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera synchronous signal.
4. S1/S2 Mode
Press the MODE key, then the flash will enter S1/S2 mode. These modes are applicable for slave flash in order to create many light effects. They are respectively applicable for manual flash environment and TTL flash
When the flash is in S1 mode, it will work with the first work of the master flash synchronously, with the result consistent with the use of radio slave. To use this mode correctly, te master flash should be set at manual flash and the TTL flash system with multiple flashes should not be used.
S2 mode, known as "pre-flash cancel mode", is similar to S1 mode, but it can support the master flash in TTL mode. In particular, if S1 mode cannot have correct and synchronous flash with the inbuilt flash, you can try to use S2 mode.
- Advanced Application:
1. Multi-Flash Lighting Application
2. Exposure Bracketing ( FEB)
3. Use Wide-angle Diffuser
4. Rear-curtain Sync
5. FV Lock ( This function can only be available when your camera supports it, for the setting of FE lick, refer to your camera manaul)
6. Application of AF LED
7. Exposure Compensation
8. Feflection Flash
9. Use Reflection Board to take photos
- Suitable for: Nikon D7000 D5100 D5000 D3100 D3000 D400 D300s D300 D200 D90 D80 D60 D40x D40.
- Guide number/index: 33
- Flash mode: TTL, M, S1/S2.
- Circuit design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT).
- Vertical rotation angle: -7°~90°.
- Horizontal rotation angle: 0°~270°.
- Power supply: 4 Alkaline cell or Ni-MH AA battery (not included).
- Recycle time: Approx. 5 seconds (AA alkaline cell used).
- Color temperature: 5,600K.
- Flash time: 1/800s - 1/20,000s.
- Flash adjustment: 7 difference flash power level (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64)
- Power saving: Standbye mode, 30 minutes to power off mode. 60 minutes to power off when using optic mode
1 YONGNUO YN467-II TTL Flash Speedlite for Nikon Digital Cameras (Black)
1 Mini Stand
1 Carrying Pouch
1 * User Manual