1. Cerium Oxide is the best polishing powder to glass scratch because the chemical and physical reaction.
2. Easy to use,just mix powder with water and apply to the glass surface with the polishing felt to restore lightly scratched windows, mirrors, car windshields,even car headlights to like-new condition.
Material: Sponge & Woolen
Color: Orange & White & Black
Sponge pad dia: 150mm/180mm
Backing pad inner size: M14 Thread
How to use:
1. Clean the area you're going to work on thoroughly. Be sure there is no dirt or grime on the glass.
2. Have two small plastic tubs ready; quart or pint sized containers work well. Fill one halfway with water.
3. Place your polishing wheel into the water; let it become thoroughly damp, but not dripping wet.
4. Put some of Cerium Oxide into the empty tub, and add enough water to create a slurry (a thin, paste-like mixture).
5. Attach the dampened polishing wheel to your electric drill and dip it into the slurry.
6. Place the polishing wheel on your work area, use small size felt wheel if scratch is near corner of windows,
keep the wheel moving in an up and down and circular motion.
Notice: Be sure that the slurry does not dry up, as this could cause your glass to overheat and crack.
If your slurry is becoming dry, you can spritz it with a spray bottle full of water.
4 X Orange Flat Foam Buffer Pads 150mm
3 X White Flat foam buffer pads 180mm
3 X Yellow Undulating foam buffer pads 150mm
3 X White Wool Buffer Pads 180mm
3 X Gray Dish Clothes
1 X Backing pad 150mm M14