This receiver is specifically designed to take full advantage of the advanced For DSM2® spread spectrum protocol that the Spektrum brand uses in the DX3R racing system. This means it will provide the fastest response of any spread spectrum receiver, in addition to glitch-free performance. And it gives you all these advantages in a package that is small enough to fit on a 1/18-scale chassis with ease. This receiver is ideal for For DX3R, DX3E, DX2S, DX4C at 16.5ms Transmitter.
Type: Race receiver
Number of Channels: 3
Modulation: For DSM2
Voltage Range: 3.5–9.6V
1. With the receiver off, insert the Bind plug into the Batt/Bind port in the receiver.
2. Power the receiver. The amber LED will flash continuously, indicating the receiver is in Bind mode.
3. Turn on the transmitter and make sure the transmitter shows the desired model number that you intend to use.
4. Press the rolling selector to access the List screen.
5. Rotate the roller to highlight the Bind screen and press the roller to access this screen.
6. Rotate the roller to highlight BIND.
7. With the steering wheel, throttle stick and Aux channel (if applicable) in the desired preset failsafe positions, press the roller to initiate the bind process
and to store the failsafe positions. BIND will flash for a few seconds, then the transmitter will beep indicating the process is complete. The LED on the
receiver should now be solid indicating a successful bind has taken place.
8. Remove the bind plug and store it in a convenient place.
1 x For DSM2 Compatible 3CH Surface Receiver
1 x Bind Plug